sábado, 25 de junho de 2016

Boneca Bemmmmm Dotadaaaaa









Hi guys

I am the Sensual,
Seductive and Bold

ADRIANA GOMES TS, here to give you the best of pleasure you deserve with my soft touch and irresistible, all favourites activities available made with experience and passion.

I love to control and make you my slave, hot and transgressive I will be ready to satisfy your secret desires.

Available to hard and soft domination and much more...

Check here all the important information to make your decision and then I will wait your call.

21 comentários:

  1. I've had this cock and it's absolutely fab

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hi adrianna ur ASS is amazing

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Hi Adriana you look stunning. I would love to see you in Letterkenny. I,m afraid your beautiful cock may be too big for me

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Hi Adriana you look stunning are you in Newbridge?

    ResponderExcluir
  5. I took this cock like a champ can't wait to suck it again i can still taste it

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Omg you're gorgeous. I sooooo want that cock in me

    ResponderExcluir
  7. When are you in Dublin next?

    ResponderExcluir
  8. Ive been with this lovely lady she was very welcoming big smile, very big and very hard, perfectly formed amazing to lick and have in your mouth. Thanks xxx

    ResponderExcluir
  9. Met this girl in Waterford had a great time she has no hang ups and will please

    ResponderExcluir
  10. Wold love to see tou in tralee gorgeous ��

    ResponderExcluir
  11. Would love to feel that cock deep inside me, but I'm afraid it would break me! 😮

    ResponderExcluir
  12. Are u coming to wexford any time

    ResponderExcluir
  13. I'd love to suck that big cock then get you to fuck my ass with it

    ResponderExcluir
  14. Im loooking forward to beem hammered by u again while in my tights and short silk dress

    ResponderExcluir
  15. Oh il be your bitch again while you fuck me hard and me dressed up in tights a wig and silk short dress and you milk my prostate with ur massive tool

    ResponderExcluir